Saturday, May 5, 2012

Thousands of Namibia make their living from nature itself,,,I will travel this week to the bio diversity rich Kavango and Caprivi regions to see how it works.




Namibia is described as the country with many faces, country of vast open spaces, and I rightfully agree to this. I will bring you as from May 13 a whole series of how rural people in the Kavango and Caprivi regions sustain themselves from mother nature. The inserts are in collaboration with the Namibian Ministry of Environment ( MET) and Country Pilot Partnership Namibia ( CPP ) For me to bring you the inserts I need to travel a distance of about 1800 miles, visit various projects, villages and speak to several project leaders. Feel free to follow my journey on my Face Book profile. 








1 comment:

  1. please feel free asking questions or send suggestions to francois218@yahoo.com if you need more information on rural self sustainable projects

    ReplyDelete