Sunday, April 1, 2012

A big thank you to all visiting my blog "lotteringnews". For the month of March alone i had more than a 1500 visits from across the globe. Argentine, Israel, USA, SA, UK, Germany, Australia India to mention a few, and even from local soil Namibia. I thank you all. If you have any news or pics you want to share on my blog feel free to do so,,,mail the clip MP4 Format or pics to francois218@yahoo.com. Credits will be given, and I am looking forward seeing more international news on my blog. I am also working on new insert on whats happening on Namibia's social calendar, all free of charge,,,so if you know about an event, or want to see your stories posted sent them stories to my mail....Thank You and enjoy the April stories,,,Francois Lottering ..p.s will post later this week a new venture in the local news arena....


No comments:

Post a Comment