Sunday, January 26, 2014

after a long absence I'm back.

After a long absence I will be back with more. For all those who religiously followed my blog, even when i was not posting anything, I thank You. You are all welcome to follow my stories on Namibia press on Youtube. There are interesting stories vary from prostitution to politics and everything in between. Please feel free to follow me even on Face book under "francois lottering Nampa" will gladly accept you and share in the local news and happenings in and around Namibia. A story that drew a lot of attention was the recent aircraft accident in Northern Namibia involving a flight from air Mozambique that claimed the lives of all 33 on board. Will post the link later, but please go to youtube Namibia press and see what is happening in Namibia.

No comments:

Post a Comment